52-09 Van Horn Street Elmhurst Queens, New York
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 5209 Van Horn Street, located between Grand Avenue and 53rd Avenue in the Elmhurst section of Queens, New York.
The subject property, 5209 Van Horn Street, is a three-story apartment building that consists of 1 onebedroom, and 9 two-bedroom apartments. The property is built irregular with 82 feet of frontage and sits on an irregular lot with 96 feet of frontage totaling approximately 7,134 gross square feet. The property is zoned R5/R6B. (Block: 2864, Lot: 3)
This property offers investors the rare opportunity to purchase a well located tax class protected apartment building in good condition in the heart of Elmhurst, Queens, NY.
- Tax Class Protected Apartment Building in the heart of Elmhurst
- Four Blocks to R Subway Line into Manhattan
- Ten Rent Regulated Apartments
- Building in Good Condition
- Attractive Unit Mix & Apartment Layouts
- Proximity to Elmhurst Hospital & Queens Center Mall
- Proximity to Grand Avenue and Queens Boulevard Retail Corridors