3717 34th Avenue Astoria Queens, New York
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 37-17 34th Avenue, located on the northwest corner of 34th Avenue and 37th Street in the Astoria section of Queens, New York.
The subject property, 37-14 34th Avenue, is a four-story apartment building that consists of twelve residential units. The unit mix consists of 1 one-bedroom, 8 two-bedroom and 3 three-bedroom apartments. The property is built L shaped, 25 feet by 65 feet on 34th Avenue and 25 feet by 15 feet on 37th Street on the first floor through fourth floors and sits on a 45.5 foot by 65-foot lot with approximately 2,925 gross square feet. The property is zoned R5. (Block: 655, Lot: 72)
This property offers investors the rare opportunity to purchase a corner apartment building in the heart of the Kaufman Art District, with a mix of free market and regulated units, in the Astoria section of Queens, New York.
- Rare Prime Corner Astoria Apartment Building
- First Sale in over 60 Years
- Only Two Subway Stops into Manhattan | One Block to and Subway Lines
- There are Four Free Market Apartments | Eight Rent Regulated Apartments
- Attractive Unit Mix, Low Average Rent
- Additional Income generated from Antennas on Roof
- Well Situated in the Kaufman Art District
- Steps to Steinway Street Retail Corridor
- Proximity to Innovation QNS Project