17 West 24th Street Flatiron District Manhattan, New York
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 17 West 24th Street, located between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue in the Flatiron District section of Manhattan, New York.
The subject property, 17 West 24th Street, is a five-story mixed-use elevator building that consists of 2 floor through free market apartments, 2 commercial units, and 1 retail unit. The property is built 26 feet by 65 feet with approximately 8,480 gross square feet. The property is zoned M1-6. (Block: 826, Lot: 28)
This property offers investors and owner users the opportunity to acquire a renovated free market mixed use elevator building with available air rights a half block to Madison Square Park in the Flatiron District section of Manhattan, New York.
- Flatiron Mixed Use Elevator Building a Half Block from Madison Square Park
- Recent Extensive Renovation | Individual Unit Renovations, New Heating System, New Roof, Common Areas & Façade
- In Close Proximity to Subway Lines F, M, N, R, W, 1, 5 & 6
- Ideal Investment or Owner User Scenario | Seller Financing Available
- Free Market Apartments
- M1-6 Zoning Allowing for approximately 17,200 SF of Available Air Rights
- Second & Third Floor Commercial Leased through 2033