157 West 24th Street Chelsea Manhattan, New York
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 157 West 24th street, located between 6th and 7th Avenue in the Chelsea section of Manhattan.
The subject property offers developers the rare opportunity to acquire a development site with 20 feet of frontage on West 24th Street and M1-6 Zoning allowing for 20,569 buildable square feet “As of Right” with approved Hotel Development Plans and BSA Approved Residential Development in the Chelsea section of Manhattan, New York.
- Prime Chelsea, Shovel Ready Development Opportunity
- M1-6 Zoning Allowing for a FAR of 10 “As of Right”
- BSA Approved 12-Story, 18,500 SF Mixed Commercial and Residential Development
- Approved Plans for 18-Story, 20,012 Square Feet Hotel
- In Close Proximity to Subway Lines
- Located Steps from Chelsea Piers, the High Line, Chelsea Market, Whitney Museum and Hudson Yards