1206 Eastern Parkway
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 1206 Eastern Parkway, located between Rochester Avenue and Utica Avenue in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. The subject property currently holds a two story brick building that sits on a 35.83 ft x 120.58 ft lot with approximately 17,200 buildable square feet. The property is zoned R7-1 (Block: 1397 Lot: 42)
This property offers developers and investors the rare opportunity to purchase a substantial development site one block from an express subway station in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn, New York.
- Rare Eastern Parkway Development Site
- One Block to Express Subway Lines “3” “4” “5”
- R7-1 Zoning on a Wide Street | Allowing for Approximately 17,200 Buildable Square Feet
- Lot Dimensions 35.83 Feet x 120.58 Feet
- Steps to Lincoln Terrace Park