- Fax : 212-430-5110
EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
Sebastian Altilio is an associate with Marcus & Millichap specializing in multifamily and mixed-use assets, as well as development sites in Brooklyn, New York. Prior to joining Marcus & Millichap, Sebastian worked as a financial broker for 7 years at a boutique firm specializing in alternative lending for small businesses on a national scale. There he developed skills and gained experience in negotiating contracts, pricing, and terms, as well as anticipating and avoiding challenges throughout the closing process. These attributes led him to be number one at his firm, in client retention and make him an irreplaceable asset to his clients.
Sebastian graduated from Seton Hall University in 2010 with a bachelor’s degree in Sport Management. He was born and raised in South Brooklyn and attended Xaverian High School in Bay Ridge. In his free time, Sebastian enjoys traveling with his wife, taking photos, drinking coffee, and being outdoors.
SALES ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Marcus & Millichap’s #1 Brooklyn Agent 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
• Recognized for a Sales Achievement Award – 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
• Promoted to Senior Managing Director 2017
• Promoted to First Vice President of Investments 2015
• Promoted to Senior Director, National Multi Housing Group 2014
• Promoted to Vice President of Investments 2011
• Mentor of the Year 2011
• NYS Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker